| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Veracruz in December is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of water falls across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Veracruz are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:50 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Veracruz December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Veracruz, Mexico
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Veracruz:
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 763.9 kms (474.7 miles) N
- Monterrey, Mexico - 841.6 kms (523 miles) NNW
- Zacatecas, Mexico - 780.5 kms (485 miles) WNW
- Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) NNW
- Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico - 575.8 kms (357.8 miles) WNW
- Guadalajara, Mexico - 771.7 kms (479.5 miles) WNW
- Morelia, Mich., Mexico - 533.1 kms (331.3 miles) W
- Tacubaya, Mexico - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) W
- Mexico City, Mexico - 321.3 kms (199.7 miles) W
- Acapulco, Mexico - 466.4 kms (289.8 miles) SW